Accéder au contenu

Fifa Riccobono reçoit le prestigieux Ted Albert Award

Forum exclusivement dédié à AC/DC. Si vous avez une interrogation sur le groupe, c'est ici !
TI TAN
Staff H2ACDC

Fifa Riccobono reçoit le prestigieux Ted Albert Award

Messagepar TI TAN » 12 Mars 2015, 06:27

The first female CEO in Australian music history.

The APRA Board of Writer and Publisher Directors have today named music industry pioneer Fifa Riccobono as the recipient of the Ted Albert Award for Outstanding Services to Australian Music. The prestigious award will be presented to Fifa at the 2015 APRA Music Awards on Tuesday March 24 at Carriageworks in Sydney.

As the first female CEO in Australian music history, Fifa’s 40-year career has taken her from secretary to CEO of Albert Music where she worked with the cream of Australian artists and songwriters, including AC/DC, The Easybeats, John Paul Young, Rose Tattoo, Vanda and Young and The Angels.

Fifa was a Director on the Boards of APRA, AMCOS and AMPAL for 15 years. She also worked tirelessly to help build Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy during her decade-long stint as the organisation’s Director. In 2006 Fifa established her own publishing company, Viola Jade Music and to this day still works closely with Alberts in a consultation capacity.

“I am honoured to be the recipient of the Ted Albert Award. I worked with Ted for 20 years and admired him greatly for his sense of fairness and his absolute passion for Australian music. He gave me my start in the industry and encouraged me through every aspect of my career. After his passing I was asked back to Alberts and honoured to be able to continue my dream career with the company for a further 20+ years!” said Fifa Riccobono today.

Harry Vanda (recipient of the Ted Albert Award with George Young in 1995) said, "Best news I've had all year, thoroughly deserved."

Previous recipients of the Ted Albert Award for Outstanding Services to Australian Music include Paul Kelly, Jimmy Little, Slim Dusty, The Seekers and last year’s recipient Lindy Morrison.

http://albertmusic.com/news/fifa-riccob ... bert-award

Jul'

Re: Fifa Riccobono reçoit le prestigieux Ted Albert Award

Messagepar Jul' » 12 Mars 2015, 12:06

Pour ceux qui maîtrisent la langue de Shakespeare, voici une interview de Fifa :

Durée : 56 minutes
Date : Décembre 2014 (?)

Et un article d'août 2014 traitant du label "Albert" et de l'importance de Madame Riccobono en son sein :

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/mus ... 018kh.html

Jul'.
"On est ressorti de là à moitié aveugle des oreilles" Wallace Idici
"Bordel, j'ai une de ces envies de pisser moi !" Brian Johnson, remontée mécanique de Val Thorens, 02/2015.

TI TAN
Staff H2ACDC

Messagepar TI TAN » 21 Mars 2015, 05:55

TI TAN
Staff H2ACDC

Messagepar TI TAN » 03 Mai 2015, 17:34

Reportage sur Fifa :/: :/: :/: avec quelques photos d'archives sympathiques

TI TAN
Staff H2ACDC

Messagepar TI TAN » 31 Oct 2019, 11:16

arnukem
Staff H2ACDC

Messagepar arnukem » 01 Nov 2019, 22:22

Merci TiTan, super article.
On sent comme une marque de fabrique dans la manière de communiquer..
The Stones gave us an hour – that’s a dangerous thing to do. You don’t give us an hour before you go on, mate [...] The whole band just nailed it. We got into the van offstage and went, “Yeah, f**king follow that!” - Phil Rudd - Drum Magazine - 2005

Retour vers AC/DC